Just for a few days, Mio Global is taking $25 off the Mio Fuse heart rate + activity tracker. Last last year, I had the opportunity to use the Mio Fuse for about a week and it was really more pros than cons. While the Mio GO app was lacklustre, the Mio Fuse HRM transmitted readily to 3rd party apps in both Buetooth and ANT+. It is also water resistant, vibration enabled and featured a week’s worth of battery life.
List of features:
- Tracks steps, calories, distance, pace, speed
- Tells time
- Wrist worn HRM
- Connects to 3rd party apps as a HR monitor
- Bluetooth and ANT+ enabled
- Waterproof to 30m.
- Vibration enabled
- HR indicator LED
- Touch enabled
- 7 days battery life
- Stores 14 days daily activity data and 30 hours workout data
- Connects to 3rd party apps as a heart rate monitor
- Mio GO app available for both iOS and Android devices
Gets yours from Amazon where the price is matched to Mio Global’s offer and there’s global shipping on the smaller sized model.
According to Mio Global, this summer sale only lasts a few more days. Hurry!
You might be interested in: