Mio Global today announced the availability of its ALPHA 2 in a new fashionable “Punch” pink color. The new Mio ALPHA 2 Punch is available in a smaller wristband size, making it even more comfortable and convenient for active women to train with heart rate.
Mio ALPHA 2 Punch is now available at select retailers and at mioglobal.com. The Mio ALPHA 2 makes the perfect gift for fitness-oriented women who want to closely monitor their body’s response to exercise, track progress and train at the appropriate intensity to see long-term benefits.
List of features:
- Wrist worn EKG accurate heart rate monitor
- Tracks distance, pace, speed and calories
- Configurable heart rate zones with LED indications
- Wireless connection via Bluetooth 4.0 to compatible smartphone and fitness apps
- Memory holds up to 25 hours of data
- Water resistant to 30m
- Battery life of 20-24 hours with heart rate monitoring turned on. Up to 3 months without heart rate monitoring.
- Customisable display items with easy-to-activate back-light
- Always on display
- Audio beep notification
- Last activity review
- HR zone indicator light
- Compatible with select Android and iOS devices
The Mio ALPHA 2, Mio FUSE, Mio LINK and Mio VELO all feature the company’s award-winning optical, EKG-accurate heart rate technology that is designed for fitness-minded consumers who need a heart rate monitor that stands up to their active lifestyles. All Mio products are designed for athletes with features such as comfortable silicone wristbands, shock-resistance and water resistance to 30m (100ft).
Sources: Mio Global
You might be interested in: