Everybody knows how difficult it is to weigh a baby without the toddler fidgeting endlessly. Withings knows and wants to make the process of baby weighing a joy. Their highly rated Body Cardio Scale (RRP $179.95) can now measure the weight of the baby by weighing the parent on the scale while holding the baby.
The process is simple since this new baby mode is already enabled on the Withing Body Cardio Scale by default. The baby must weight between 7 and 33lbs. Thereafter the baby’s profile should be created within the Health Mate app first. Then weight yourself, and then weigh yourself with the baby within 5 minutes of weighing yourself. Done!
List of Body Cardio Scale features:
- Measures Pulse Wave Velocity
- Measures weight, fat mass, muscle mass, bone mass and water
- Runs up to 12 months on a single charge
- Wirelessly syncs stats to Withings Health Mate mobile app
- Displays local weather forecast when connected wirelessly
- Patented Position Control™ Technology delivers highly-precise measurements accurate to .2 pounds
- Display previous day’s step count if using Withings activity tracker or the app’s built-in tracker
- Automatically recognises up to 8 users
- New Baby mode
The Withings Body Cardio Scale already comes packed with cool features such as the capability to measure BMI, Pulse Wave velocity, body composition, and syncs all the data nicely into Withings Health Mate mobile app. With the new baby mode, the Body Cardio Scale makes sure the weighing of the new addition to your family is a joy and nothing to fuss about.
The Withings Body Cardio Scale is available from Amazon.