If you’ve ever wanted to own a stylish or multi functional fitness tracker from Misfit Wearables, this is an opportunity you don’t want to miss. The company is slashing prices by up to 60% in their pre Black Friday sale.
Save for the Misfit Shine 2 Swimmer’s edition, I’ve reviewed nearly all the fitness trackers from this company that had its origins in crowd funding starting with the humble Misfit Shine wearable. The company has since expanded in Internet of Things (IoT) with their fitness trackers taking on dual role of activity tracking and having pseudo smart functions such as remote for camera or music playback on connected mobile device.
While Misfit Wearables is more associated with stylish trackers, their hardware is hardly a wall flower. Collaboration with Speedo has added lap swimming capability to the Misfit Ray (upgrade required) and the Misfit Shine 2 Swimmer’s edition.
Misfit Wearables fitness trackers that are are discounted:
- Misfit Ray with sport band. RRP $99.99. Now $69.99
- Misfit Ray with leather band. RRP $119.99. Now $83.99
- Misfit Shine 2. RRP $99.99. Now $69.99
- Misfit Shine 2 Swimmer’s Edition. RRP$119.99. Now $83.99
- Misfit Shine Original. RRP $69.99. Now $29.99
- Speedo Shine. RRP $79.99. Now $34.99
- Misfit Flash. RRP $29.99. Now $11.99
- Misfit Flash Cyclist edition. RRP $49.99. Now $19.99
- Swarovski Activity Crystal Slake Set. RRP $169. Now $119.
- Swarovski Activity Crystal Vio Pendant Set. RRP $249. Now $169
Misfit Wearables knows that customisation is key so accessories for the various fitness trackers are also on sale. This offer runs from 20th November until 28th November only, pacific time. Misfit is also throwing in free ground shipping for US for orders made during this period but T&C apply so check at Misfit’s website for details.
I’ve checked out Amazon and the online giant has matched Misfit Wearables discount when I last checked and at a lower price if I might add. It’s your preference where you would like to get your Misfits from 🙂
Source: Misfit Wearables