Taking their Sports and Fitness range to a whole new level, TomTom recently released two new GPS Sport watch ranges; TomTom Spark 3 & Runner 3.
You asked, they heard, they delivered. Both ranges have been updated with Route Exploration feature to further inspire people to Get Going by making it easier for people to get fit, get better and get out there.
Built on years of mapping and navigation experience, you are now free to confidently explore new routes and make the most out of your runs without the fear of getting lost; the GPS trace is displayed on the watch every time you run.
By combining the integrated compass and GPS information anyone can run with the confidence of knowing which path to take and how to get back.New unexplored routes can also be uploaded to your watch through the MySports website and shared with friends to further challenge yourself and explore more together; enabling everyone to enjoy, track and change your otherwise usually repeated mundane trainings.With the MySports companion app, you can keep yourselves motivated by going a step further to set goals and track your progress over time and monitoring your key stats for every activity.
The Runner and Spark series of GPS watches are identical in function and there are 4 versions of the 2 product lines:
- GPS enabled running watch ($129)
- GPS with storage for songs plus Bluetooth headphones ($169)
- GPS with wrist based heart rate monitor ($189)
- GPS with storage for songs and wrist based heart rate monitor ($249)
List of features of the Runner 3/ Spark 3 Cardio + Music
- All day activity tracker. Counts steps, active minutes, distance, calories burnt and tracks sleep
- GPS + wrist based heart rate monitor
- Multi-sport mode include running, cycling, swimming, treadmill, indoor cycling, gym, swimming and freestyle
- Waterproof to 40m
- 3GB storage for up to 500 songs
- Upload trails to the watch with Route exploration
- Up to 3 weeks in activity tracking mode only, 11 hours in GPS mode, 5 hours with GPS, HR monitor and music
- Wireless syncing
- Streams music to Bluetooth headphones
These watches will also come with slimmer and sleeker straps in a variety of colours for day-to-day activities and even the toughest workouts.
The full range will be available in stores in October 2016.