Huawei announced the world’s first hybrid smart band at MWC 2014 today. Offering a 1.4 inch flexible OLED display and a 90mAh battery that supposedly powers the band for six days of non-stop usage. The wristband features an OLED display unit that pops out to become a Bluetooth ear piece.
- NFC, Bluetooth enabled.
- Dual-mic noise reduction.
- 7 hours talk time.
- 2 weeks stand-by.
- Caller ID and numbers display.
- Black and white OLED screen (not touch enabled, control via paired device)
- Tracks steps, calories and sleep patterns.
- Charging via regular USB port
- Supports Android 2.3+ and iOS devices
- IP57 Water and dust resistant.
To see the official Talkband B1 press conference presentation, jump to 4:20.
The Talkband is priced at 99 euros and will be released in China in March. There’s no confirmation on the release date outside China.
You can read more about it here.